Monday 17 February 2020

a fresh start of sorts

After toying with the idea of creating a blog for weeks I've decided to take my own advice and just go for it.

If by any chance you have randomly stumbled across this page, my name is Ranyechi and I'm a comparative literature student. 

At one point in my younger teen years, I decided to swap my regular Popstar! mag for British Vogue and soon realised that I wanted to be a writer and possibly work in the fashion or film industry. I created a blog when I had just turned fourteen under an alias name and loved having my own creative space to publish what I wanted. 

I considered re-starting my old blog for a while but felt more disconnected from it as time went on, and as one can imagine, I'm simply not the same girl that I was five years ago. This blog will therefore feature more mature topics as well as the occasional music playlist and sharing of my current favourites. 

Next week's post will be an exposé of what university is really like, so if that's something that you're interested in you may want to subscribe and stick around. 


Until next time,
Ranyechi x 



Clueless (1995) dir. Amy Heckerling 
SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig